tirsdag den 8. december 2009

-



My turrrn!


i couldn't find a good title, so i just ended up writing - instead. every time i turn my computer on, i have to check sooooo many different things. i'm kinda stressed, by then xD


i've talked alot to weber recently. he's funny and you never gets bored, while talking to him <3


this is a veryyyy random entry xD
i just realized how ugly the xD - smiley is, in here.


i just feel like writing something. 
even tho i have nothing special to write about.


oh!
- yesterday i was in copenhagen with kirana, ami and balle.
i bought my lovely mangothing again♥
and i also bought some caramelpops.. chips.. things! :--D


i've made some new vids on youtube.
one at welikeyaoi and 2 at my own; miyawkih.
i cant take my username ;-; if i had the chance, i would definitely change it!  



the other ones you can find urself xD

yesterday i wrote with my beloved siiri♥
how long have we been writing? a year.. yeah, maybe a year and some months.
i've enjoyed every conversation with you, love!~


i love you!
touch my tummy!! ahhah<3

//miw.

1 kommentar: