onsdag den 25. november 2009

ok.. i'm used to ameblo xD


me and my girlfriend



well.. HI!!! it's annoying that you have to make your own smileys here.. anyway!


- Riku's writingggg.
first entry.. i'm proud ahhah :--D
ok no. anyway. since this is MY first entry i'll write about-------ME!
i'm sure you already guessed that.


ok, anyway. (i already wrote this 3 times).
my name is Riku, but you can call me miw, miwiyaki, and some friends calls me muller.. ok it's only one xD i'm 14 years old and as you can read in the sideba
r i live in denmark. it's up in the north and looks.. funny. my favorite band is the GazettE. you'd probably know them if you liked j-rock. if you do; aren't they just amazing? :')


today i went to school, and did 20 pages biology! we had something that i actually knew about.. i kinda feel like a perv now xD



i can't upload pictures before January cos my mobile is
dead D: i'll just some pictures of myself, then.. :---D




this is ami and i.. i'm the one with baggy pants.




this is kinda how i look atm.


ameblo - www.ameblo.jp/lifeofriku
myspace - i bet its myspace.com/m1w1shxc

1 kommentar: