mandag den 30. november 2009

hello~

Ami's writinnnnn.


ok, so hi.
i'm ami. idk, i think i'm gonna start with writing a bit about me.


my name is ami, as you probably already know. my best friend is miwwww. i love her sosososososos much. i can't even imagine a life without her. shes my everything :] i have about, what, three favorite bands? big bang, gazette and cb. but if i had to choose it would probably be gazette. my favorite singer is lady gaga. shes a genious. an cafe is a band which has changed my life in so many ways. i don't really listen to them anymore, but i really really respect the band, and the entire red cafe staff. they are truly amazing. anyways, i'm single and i'm not in love. or at least thats what i think.. haha. every thursday i'm at my japanese-class<3333 love it. its so cosy, and everybody there is so cool and down to earth :].


but, ok. today i was in school. it was ok, i like mondays. it was like. physics and then danish with a bit theater. then after school i went to miw's and we took pics and listened to music.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar